Dear CAC PV Elementary Parents,
As the new 5th grade teacher, I have the privilege of heading up our this year, and I can’t wait! This year’s will be held on Tuesday, April 28, and I’m looking forward to seeing all the great projects our students will come up with. My hypothesis is that this year’s is going to be fantastic!
Even though the is several weeks from now, you’ll find everything you need to know about it below (in case you want to get an early start). If I’ve left something out or if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email me.
- All students in 4th and 5th grade are required to participate. Mrs. Sullivan (4th grade) and Mr. Collier (5th grade) will work with their students to design projects and will approve projects.
- Any K-3 students interested may participate (click here to download the K-3 Project Proposal Form).
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Tuesday, March 3— Project Proposal Form Due Date
- Monday, April 27— Projects Due (by 5:00 PM)
- Tuesday, April 28— (in the Faith in Action room)
- All projects must follow the scientific method.
- All projects will require approval from your child’s teacher prior to starting.
- K-3 students need to submit a K-3 proposal form to their teacher by Tuesday, March 3.
- 4th & 5th grade student need to submit a 4-5 proposal form to their teacher by Tuesday, March 3.